Sunday, September 11, 2011

A new girlfriend...

So...I have a new girlfriend...er, ummm...mistress...uh...lover.
True, I am married. I deeply love my wife in so many ways that are indescribable because they are beyond mere words. Holly is an exceptional woman, and I am shocked every day that I wake up and realize she has decided to continue to be my wife and best friend for at least one more day. She's smarter than me, much better looking, much more thoughtful, and from what I've been told, a far better kisser than me...I will go on record right here and now by saying that I am truly blessed beyond what I deserve, and I consider myself to be the luckiest man alive to have actually convinced such a fine woman to be my wife.

Now having said that...I have taken a new lover...er, ummmm...mistress...whatever. She was actually sent to me by someone with whom I have business dealings with. It was quite unexpected, but she showed up in my life and I was smitten immediately. In fact, I kissed her the very moment I first saw her...I had to. She had such a sparkling quality about her...I couldn't resist her charms. It's the kind of thing where you just know deep inside that you will be together for a very, very long time...
I had a good friend capture the moment with a camera. I was so taken aback by the entire scenario that I sent the picture to Holly and asked her if she was okay with me kissing another woman. Her reply was simply this, "She's short and round so I'm not that jealous!"


Me and my new mistress...




No comments:

Post a Comment