Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What I truly am is...

Some people think I am famous. I guess to those few who think so, I really just might be. I personally don't subscribe to that opinion.

True, I have a job that is fairly high profile in nature, and it brings with it a certain amount of public exposure, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm famous.

What I truly am is blessed.

Blessed to have the ability to do what I love for a living. Blessed to have a roof over my head, food on the table, clothes on my back, shoes on my feet, and blessed to make enough money at what I do to be able to keep the bills paid. Blessed to be fortunate enough to be married to and have an incredible relationship with my best friend...whom I have always referred to as MY GIRL. Blessed to have two incredible daughters(they are actually step-daughters, but in spite of not providing the DNA, they are still MY BABIES!!). Blessed to have friends and family that love me no matter what. I am even blessed to have three dogs living here at the house, one of which, in spite of being a Chihuahua, finds it necessary to let everyone(including me) know that he will tear your leg off and eat it for lunch if need be.

Yes I am blessed beyond words...my blessings are almost too numerous to count, however I am deeply thankful every single day for the gifts that have been given to me no matter how large or small they may seem to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment