Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello World Wide Web

I've been thinking of starting a blog for quite some time now...
My wife recently started one and was raving about how easy it is to do, so I thought, "why the hell not?"
The title? Seemed like a good idea at the moment...Diet Drinks, Debbie Cakes, & Drums. Three things I like a lot.
I'm not sure what, if anything, I will have to share with the crazy ethos that is the internet, nor how often I will share my thoughts and musings. I only know that now I have an outlet for them.

First warning...postings may be silly.
Second warning...postings may tend to ramble. I get long-winded when I get on a rant.
Third warning...I may speak my mind...FREELY. If what I have to say offends you, and at some point I'm sure it will, then quit reading my posts or pick another one.

Ok...you've been warned. I don't want to hear any belly aching or bitching about what you may or may not be reading in this thing.

ONWARD HO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment