Thursday, October 13, 2011

Trials and Tribulations

Trials and tribulations...we all have 'em from time to time...sometimes literally.
I know that I certainly do.

But, as the old sayings go, "When life hands you lemons...make lemonade", and "What doesn't kill us only serves to make us stronger."

Sometimes finding that silver lining to the cloud hanging over our heads is quite difficult, but it's always possible, regardless of the fact that it's easier said than done.

My silver lining these days is that there will be finality to certain things, and that these certain events and their particular timing are all part of a larger cosmic plan. Everything happens for a reason.

More than that, I have come to believe that the timing in which everything happens is for a reason.

All I can do is have faith...

...faith that God will provide for me, and guide me.
...faith that there are lessons to be learned and that somehow I will become a better person because of it all.
...faith that everything will work out exactly as it is supposed to.


...and faith that can find that damn lemonade recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment